Celebrants can make a difference to these Bills supporting CoCA’s recommendations and submitting your views
- via electronic form submitted online or
- written submission posted – see further details below.
The Marriage Amendment (Celebrant Administration and Fees) Bill and the Marriage (Celebrant Registration Charge) Bill have been referred to the Senate Standing Committee for Legal and Constitutional Affairs for consideration and report.
The Senate Committee is due to report to parliament by 18 June 2013.
Further information is available on the parliament house website:
Written Submissions to
Senate Legal and Constitutional Affairs Committee
PO Box 6100
Canberra ACT 2600 Australia
- Summary of Proposed Changes – Marriage Amendment Bills and Explanatory Material
- Exempted Marriage Celebrants
- Explanatory Memorandum – Proposed Marriage Amendment Bills
- Coalition of Celebrant Association submission on Cost Recovery and Increased Professionalism
- Coalition of Celebrant Association submission to Commonwealth Dept. Finance – Review of Cost Recovery Guidelines
- CoCA Response to AGD August 2012 Discussion Paper
- Implementation of CoCA recommendations by MLCS Cost Recovery measures
- Argumentative points
- Other options to raise funds