If you are conducting only a small number of ceremonies, this group cover may be suitable for you.
By taking this Group Celebrant Insurance, you join the Coalition of Celebrant Association (CoCA) Inc. Policy for members of participating CoCA associations. This policy covers this group of celebrants for:
- Public & Products Liability $20,000,000 each and every occurrence
- Professional Indemnity $3,000,000 each and every occurrence and $6,000,000 in the aggregate during the period of insurance
- Care Custody and Control $100,000 each and every occurrence
Example: you lose the wedding rings while you’re in possession of them
- Occurrence based cover. If the claim is about an event on a date you had this cover and were a financial member of a CoCA association - we hope CCN :-) - you will still be covered.
All members of this policy receive a personal Certificate of Currency to use when venues require evidence of Public Liability cover.
- This Certificate of Currency can be used for Wedding Expos and Venues requiring to see your Public Liability Cover.
More Ceremonies included!
All approved ceremonies including
- Affirmation Ceremonies,
- Affirmation of Citizenship Ceremonies,
- Betrothal ceremonies,
- Blessing Way Baby Ceremonies,
- Birthday Celebrations,
- Boat Naming Ceremonies,
- Bon Voyage Ceremonies,
- Celebrant Businesses,
- Celebration of Marriage Ceremonies,
- Celebration of Life Ceremonies,
- Citizenship Ceremonies,
- Civil Unions,
- Coming of Adolescence / Entrance to Adolescence Ceremonies,
- Coming of Age Ceremonies,
- Eldering Ceremonies,
- Engagement Ceremonies Commitment ceremonies,
- Croning Ceremonies,
- Divorce Ceremonies,
- Graduation Celebrations,
- Home Leaving Ceremonies,
- House Warming Ceremonies,
- Life Ritual Ceremonies,
- Living Wake Ceremonies,
- Wake Ceremonies,
- Marriage Celebrants,
- New Job Ceremonies,
- Parenting / Grandparent Ceremonies,
- Pet Funerals,
- Pet Marriage Ceremonies,
- Pet Naming Ceremonies,
- Pre funeral ceremony planning,
- Remembrance Ceremonies,
- Renewal of Vows ceremonies,
- Retirement Ceremonies,
- Valentine/ Declaration of Love Ceremonies,
- Wedding ceremonies
- Note: You must retain a member of a participating CoCA association to ensure this Insurance Policy still covers you.
Not being a member voids your cover.