If you disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions, do not use our website.
We reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. You should therefore check periodically for changes. By using this site after we post any changes, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them.
The term "Coalition of Celebrant Associations " or "CoCA" or "us" or "we" refers to Coalition of Celebrant Associations (CoCA) Inc. ABN: 60 306 885 313. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
CoCA Inc. Website Terms and Conditions
The term "Coalition of Celebrant Associations (CoCA) " or "us" or "we" refers to Coalition of Celebrant Associations ABN: 60 306 885 313. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Material on this website
The information and material (Material) on this website is for general information purposes only and does not claim to be comprehensive or provide advice of any kind. We do take care in compiling the Material and will update this website periodically. However, the Material may be incomplete and may not be up to date and therefore may not reflect the most recent developments. Coalition of Celebrant Associations (CoCA Inc.) makes no representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this website.
Use of Website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any Materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we will not be liable. It will be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
- By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with us you agree to grant us, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way we want (including modifying or deleting it). In order that we can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any Australian laws and that you have the right to give us permission to use it for the purposes specified above.
- You must not use our website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. We accept no responsibility for any loss or harm incurred.
Use of this website
The Internet is not a continuous or secure medium. Therefore, access to this website may be interrupted and communications to and from this website may be intercepted or altered in transmission. Coalition of Celebrant Associations (CoCA) does not warrant that:
- access to this website will be uninterrupted or error free; or
- this website will be or is free from viruses, worms, trojan horses or anything else which may interfere with or damage any computer which accesses this website or data on such computer.
All copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in the Materials, design, layout, wording and concepts in relation to this website or CoCA Inc. products are the property of CoCA Inc., or unless otherwise indicated, are used under licence by CoCA Inc..
You may make a temporary copy of part or all of this website on your local computer for the sole purpose of viewing it. You may also make copies of materials published on this website which are of interest to you for your own personal use and you may also provide occasional copies to others for information purposes only. If you provide copies to others, you must do so free of charge. When you do make copies for yourself or others:
- the content of the published material must not be altered;
- the copyright notices must not be altered or removed;
- you must ensure that your communication of the content is not misleading or inaccurate in any way; and
- you must attribute the material to Coalition of Celebrant Associations (CoCA) or as otherwise prescribed in the material.
Except as permitted in this copyright notice or otherwise under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) (or any other applicable legislation throughout the world), no part of the website or the materials may in any form or by any means (including electronic, mechanical, microcopying, photocopying or recording) be reproduced, adapted, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted without the prior written permission of Coalition of Celebrant Associations (CoCA).
The absence of a product or service name or logo from this list does not constitute a waiver of CoCA Inc.’s trademark or other intellectual property rights concerning that name or logo.
Trade marks, copyrights, brand names, product and company names related to the products appearing on this website are the property of their respective owners. CoCA Inc. does not claim to own any of these trade marks, copyrights, brand or product names what-so-ever nor does it claim that related to, endorsed by, or in any other way connected or associated with the respective owners and/or their related companies and agents.
Each copyright owner reserves all other rights in the applicable Materials. Coalition of Celebrant Associations (CoCA) reserves rights in the design of this website.
In participating in CoCA's forums, celebrants and others refrain from using the forums except for the purposes specified.
It is a condition of participation that members accept the Administrator's right to remove any posting which blatantly promotes specific CoCA associations or non-CoCA celebrant associations, denigrates CoCA in any way and is deemed abusive or defamatory; uses language which does not meet community expectations, or content that is misleading; is erroneous (particularly in regards to legislation, policies and procedures of the Attonery-General's Department registry offices) or does not meet CoCA's standard for quality of composition. To ensure a posting meets the appropriate standards, participants are advised to read, spell check, edit and proof the content in its entirety before posting it. Using CoCA forums means you agree to these terms and conditions.
Limitation of liability
© 2014 Coalition of Celebrant Associations (CoCA) Inc.